Monday, July 31, 2006

Bra Eaters...



i have two adorable pooches. Toxilabmix (aka, Bastian) is a wonderful pet. very well behaved and loving, as long as you are me. if you arent' me, he will very likely bite you. unfortunately i'm not joking. here's a picture, doesn't he look ferocious?






Then there is toxipittmix, aka Jewel. she's a total cupcake. a lovebug. likes nothing more than to be right on top of whomever is in the room. however, if you are a small dog, stay away. of course, she is a pittbull mix and is therefore very very dangerous and should be feared. doesn't she make you want to pass breed legislation?



i love my dogs. i really do. they bring me a lot of joy and many laughs. but jewel eats my clothing. she seems to especially love bras and things with straps. i've gotten better about not leaving things about where she may find them, but occasionally i slip. she's most infamous for eating a brand new beautiful purple bra. i was devastated because i never even got to wear it! she actually dug it out of the plastic shopping bag to eat it.

so i was out of town this weekend and got home late last night. this morning i dumped the contents of my backpack on my bed and forgot about it. i should
have known something was up when toxipitt was leaving me alone during my dinner. she wasn't sitting on my feet with her head in my lap watching every bite that went into my mouth. now i know why. those are two new tank tops. i've worn them once. i guess i should be happy i got to wear them once and that they were very much on sale when i bought them. notice the wet drooly look of the green tank. i HATE THAT DAMN DOG!


i should admit that i assume it was jewel. it could have been bastian, but that is doubtful. if i had one of those handy-dandy DNA-instomatics like they have on CSI i could use the slobber all over the destroyed top to provide irrefutable evidence, but since such an instrument doesn't actually exist i'll have to be content to convict jewel via circumstantial evidence only.

1 Comments:

At 7:09 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Those are cute doggies! :D (yeah, I know, they are so cute when they are ripping your bras apart, huh?? LOL)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home