Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I'm just like my mother....

My mother cleans for the cleaning lady and is always appalled by the state of her (always pretty immaculate) house.

I painted the kitchen months ago but have been putting off taking pictures because i thought i should clean up first. Tonight i realized that's rediculous. I'm renovating for crying out loud. It's a disaster!

So, its green. really really green.
See, green. Notice, i'm not painting any place that will have cabinets. I'm not taking down the wall paper either. Future owners be warned!

I installed the light fixture. The arms are currently taped to the ceiling because i don't want to screw it in place until the cabinets are installed so i can adjust the arms perfectly...

I've been working on the floor. it is alternatively difficut to pull up and really easy. it's easy when the top layer of subfloor pulls up with the floor. for the more difficult parts i've broken down and bought the heavy duty chemicas to eat through the glue. I'm hoping to get it done by the weekend but it may not happen. it's taken about four days to do this much....

1 Comments:

At 2:22 PM, Blogger kaliroz said...

i'm going to have to visit again when it's all done. we can have beer in the happy new kitchen.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home